The following is the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) policy for the website Slider Revolution (www.sliderrevolution.com). The website is committed to complying with all relevant copyright laws and regulations. We take the protection of intellectual property rights very seriously, and will respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement.
Notice of Alleged Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us with a written notice that includes the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter notification with us that includes the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Please note that, under the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
Upon receipt of a counter-notification, we will promptly provide the complaining party with a copy of the counter-notification, and inform that party that we will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it in ten (10) business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the provider of the allegedly infringing content, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our discretion.
If you have any questions or concerns about the alleged infringing activity, you may contact us at the following email address: [email protected].
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Your Team at Slider Revolution