The Slider Revolution Licensing
- ThemePunch OHG, the author of Slider Revolution (“the Product”), retains ownership of the Product but grants you the license on the following terms and conditions.
- This license grants you an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the Product you have purchased.
- You are licensed to use the Product to create a single End Product for yourself or for a client.
Freelancers and creative agencies: You may purchase Slider Revolution on your client’s behalf and charge for your services, but you can’t use a license on multiple clients or jobs.
- An End Product is one of the following things, both a work that incorporates the Product as well as other things, so it is larger in scope and different in nature than the Product:
For example, you cannot make another slider or animation plugin and cannot offer a service of such based on or powered by Slider Revolution or its First Party components.
- A Single Website.
For example: You are purchasing the Product to your or your client’s website to customize its content. Each website requires its own separate license.
- A template or theme with an extended license available through Envato.
For example: You are purchasing an extended license for the Product in order to make a template to be Sold. Additional terms and conditions apply, please read the relevant section for In-Stock usage.
- A Single Website.
- License bundles offered for multiple websites are the equivalent of purchasing licenses in bulk. The selected number of websites is the number of licenses you purchase in a single step. License bundles may be combined into a single item with a single license key, but they are considered multiple licenses.
For example, if you’ve purchased a license for 5 sites, then you have 5 individual licenses of which each of them can be used for a single site. Thus it does not contradict the “single application” nature of these license terms.
What you can do with the Product
- You can create one End Product with the Product for yourself or for a client to use.
- You can modify or manipulate the Product. You can combine the Product with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create is one that is permitted under this license.
Things you can’t do with the Product
- This license is a “single application” license and not a “multi-use” license, which means that you cannot use the Product to create more than one unique End Product.
Again, license bundles offered for multiple sites are considered multiple licenses, so it does not contradict these terms.
- You can’t re-distribute the Product as stock. You can’t do this with the Product either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Product. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Product as-is or with modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free.
Purchasing an In-Stock license is an exception if you want to bundle Slider Revolution in a WordPress theme for example. Additional terms and conditions apply, please read the relevant section for In-Stock usage.
- You cannot use the Product in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. You can use the Product in this way only if you purchase a separate license for each final product incorporating the Product that is created using the application.
Examples include, but not limited to, website builders or other content creator or generator applications.
- You cannot extract and use a single component of the Product on a stand-alone basis.
Slider Revolution contains several high-quality and custom-made components that could be an independent product on its own. For example, the addon scripts we use in Slider Revolution. You are not allowed to extract and use these components on their own outside of Slider Revolution.
- You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Product and use it separately from the End Product.
A license is for a single End Product. Multiple websites need their own individual licenses, thus you or your client’s are not allowed to re-use Slider Revolution across projects or websites without purchasing additional licenses.
Other license terms
- Some components of the Product will be sourced from elsewhere and different license terms may apply to these component, such as someone else’s license or an open source or creative commons license. Third party components are identified in the Product’s documentation. The other license will apply to these components instead of this license. This license will apply to the rest of the Product.
- The Product may be partially subject to the GNU General Public License (GPL) or another open source license: a “split license” applies. This means that the open source license applies to an extent that is determined by the open source license terms and the nature of the Product, and this license applies to the rest of the Product.
- You can only use the Product for lawful purposes. You cannot use the Product directly or indirectly that violates any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
For example, if the Product contains an image of a person, even if the Product is model-released you cannot use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in a way that is defamatory, obscene or demeaning, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
- The Product may contain digital versions of real products, trademarks or other intellectual property owned by others have not been property released. These are licensed on the basis of editorial use only. It is your responsibility to consider whether your use of these items requires a clearance and if so, to obtain that clearance from the intellectual property rights owner.
- This license can be terminated if you breach it. Severe violations of the licensing terms might result in an automatic termination without notice. Upon termination, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Product from it. You shall cease all use and destroy or remove all copies, full or partial, of the Product in all devices and media that are in your possession or control.
- In-Stock licenses are only available through a purchase of an Envato CodeCanyon’s Extended License https://www.themepunch.com/links/slider_revolution_wordpress_extended_license
- Removal of the plugin purchase code verification from third party plugins used in your item is strictly prohibited! https://help.author.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000481223#h_545443617351522301847628
- You are required one extended license per theme/template if you want to include Slider Revolution in (Example: You are having 5 themes in your portfolio on Themeforest bundling Slider Revolution, you need 5 extended licenses).
- The including of our templates, addons & library elements, is not allowed because they have different copyrights and trademarks.
- The license terms of Envato CodeCanyon that apply to the extended license purchased: https://codecanyon.net/licenses/terms/extended
|Product||Any one of our products (i.e. Slider Revolution, Essential Grid), including related materials that may be downloaded separately.|
|End Product||The product that you produce incorporating our Product. See clause 4 of this license.|
|Single Website||A single website. Subdomains and individual sites in a WP Multisite environment are considered different sites, unless they are merely used to provide special landing pages or localized versions of the same site.|
|First Party||Us, ThemePunch OHG itself. A First Party component is a component that is part of the Product and is developed and owned by ThemePunch OHG.|
|Free||No fee is paid by the end user to access the End Product. The End Product is not sold. No fee is paid to subscribe to a service that includes the End Product (eg a website subscription fee).|
|Sell or Sold||Sell or distribute for any type of fee or charge.|
|Offloading||The Product is not physically present in the End Product, instead it is made available in other means such as a downloadable content served from an internet server.|